Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tales of a Pinterest Newbie Part 2

If you follow me on any other social media, you know that I *recently* (cough a month ago) joined Pinterest.  Well... I'm still not very good at it. heh.  Here are some fun pics I've found. :D


Book Archway?  Yes please!  Anyone who has this is instantly my best friend and should make me one.  Pretty please?

This is incredibly true for readers.  Take notes boys!

Need I say more?

Made by my fellow book blogger site Aestas - this is definitely what goes through everyone's mind when buying books.  Or at least mine. heh.

Book. Garden.  Possibly the most crafty and awkward way to reuse a book.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  How in the world would you water it?!  I mean.. the book is obviously ruined but wouldn't it get soggy and reek after a while?  Eeeewwww...
Join in the Pinterest Newbie fun by following me.  I don't "pin" much yet.  I'm getting there!  Happy Pinning!

No comments: