Sunday, July 21, 2013

Updates: From Novel d'Tales to Beehive

Hey guys! Quick update on how things are going.  If you haven't read it yet... Novel d'Tales will soon be shutting down.  Instead, we will be switching over to Hily's Beehive.  My fun new blog that will incoporate a little bit of everything - everything from Novel d'Tales, food, my pets, reviews, and the all new MiniBees!  Read the full details here.

The big switch will *officially* happen on August 2nd.

If you haven't been over to the Beehive yet... head over there now!  It has been up and running for two weeks.  I have been writing posts for the site that do not get up on this one.  Definitely check it out and tell me what you think.  There's a whole new look, MiniBees and so much more.  Grab the new button for your blog or just to share. :)  I hope you like it as much as I do!  Happy Update Day!

No comments: